Mixed Reality technology blends real-world objects with digital content, interactively, and in real-time. Together with holographic technology, it brings the models out of the screen and helps people efficiently interpret physical and digital information, and the spatial relations between them.
The leader in Mixed Reality is Trimble Connect for Hololens. Built on the cloud-hosted Trimble Connect collaboration platform, Trimble Connect for HoloLens supports a new way of working with AECO models throughout the building lifecycle, providing every stakeholder with the latest data on their site, literally.
Benefits of Trimble Connect for Hololens
It’s no overstatement to say Mixed Reality technology like Trimble Connect for Hololens will completely change the way you do business. Beyond improving accuracy and jobsite efficiency, there are countless other benefits, including:
- Increase confidence and reduce rework by effectively conveying and clarifying design intent and impact to all stakeholders.
- Maximize your BIM investment to track progress, quickly identify discrepancies, and assure quality by overlaying models on the real world.
- Optimize and expedite coordination with stacked 3D data from multiple trades, both digital and physical.
- Accelerate decision making and reduce downtime by enhancing communication and collaboration between local and remote teams.
Test Connect for Hololens on Your Next Project
The Project Managers, VDC experts and Connect Trainers at BuildingPoint Midwest and Gulf Coast can help your company implement this amazing technology on just about any jobsite. Our team will work with your crew onsite to :
- Prepare all of the necessary rental equipment
- Outfit hardhats with Hololens units
- Train the team on Connect for Hololens
- Prepare all models
- Help you understand and optimize ROI
CALL US TO TEST HOLOLENS ON YOUR NEXT JOBSITE. (855) 332-7527