BuildingPoint Midwest and Gulf Coast Hiring Service Tech
The purpose of this position will be to perform product repair/maintenance for construction technology equipment while also supporting our customers and BuildingPoint’s customer-centered quality and image. This includes, but is not limited to repairs, technical support, training and documentation, as well as creating a polite and friendly environment for BuildingPoint customers.
- Direct interface with Service Engineers to support customers
- Process related inventory transactions and required paperwork that pertains to Service inventory management requirements.
- Assist with the validation of information documented by Service Engineers within BuildingPoint’s CRM database to ensure accurate data recording.
- Assist/Support Service Engineers with end customer repairs that are dropped off by customers at the BuildingPoint Service Center
Characteristics / Skills
- Excellent organizational and communication (both documentation and verbal) skills
- Ability to assist customer’s with product-related issues including phone support
- Following guidelines as needed to support and service product
- Ability to prioritize work based on customer requirements, while obtaining BuildingPoint’s service goals and objectives.
Education / Experience
- High School graduate
- Construction technology experience beneficial but not required