BuildingPoint Gulf Coast Hiring High-Energy Sales Professional
BuildingPoint Gulf Coast, a leader in the growing construction technology industry, is hiring high-energy Sales Professionals with strong sales skills, sound business acumen, and solid technical aptitude to join our Mid-Market Sales Team.
This position is based out of our Lafayette, Lousiana location and covers our Gulf Coast territory, which includes Lousiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing your own pipeline of Trimble Field Hardware opportunities and driving them to close. You will receive support from sales development, field marketing, and business development teams, in addition to self-generating your own leads.
You will lead the customers through their buying process, working with solutions engineers, professional services, customer success, and the marketing department to demonstrate how Trimble solutions can address individual critical business issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and source to find new business leads
- Pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Consistently drive complex deals to close
- Perform with a high-level of urgency while maintaining active engagement with prospects
- Maintain creative follow-up communications with new and existing leads to increase customer interest
- Collaborate with field marketing team to accelerate understanding and saturation of your territory
- Effectively utilize CRM for prospecting and forecasting activities
- BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 5 years in the construction industry or construction technology sales
- Experience selling software/hardware to small, medium, and large corporations
- CRM proficiency or equivalent
- Self-starter, high-energy, assertive, and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- General knowledge and understanding of construction best practices and project management
- Experience or knowledge of the construction industry
Apply for this position via the Careers portal on our company website.Back to Blog